RAC20-K Series AC/DC Power Supply Modules
RECOM's 20 W AC/DC converters are cost-effective options for IoT and IIoT applications
RECOM's RAC20-K series are highly efficient PCB-mount power conversion modules in a compact 1" x 2" footprint. The RAC20-K series offer ultra-low energy losses especially in light load conditions with a no-load power consumption of 40 mW, and flat efficiency curve which makes these modules an excellent choice for IoT, IIoT, and smart home/building applications.
The series provides a universal mains input range of 85 VAC up to 264 VAC and offers modules with single 5 VDC, 12 VDC, 15 VDC, 24 VDC, and 48 VDC outputs, as well as dual output options for ±12 VDC and ±15 VDC requirements. This series is available in both pinned and wired versions. It accommodates a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C, includes fully protected outputs, as well as Class II installations, and is EMC compliant without external components. They are internationally certified for AV, ITE, industrial, and household.
- Universal input range: 85 VAC to 264 VAC
- PCB mount and wired versions
- Single and dual outputs
- Compact size of 1" x 2"
- Standby mode optimized PSU (ENER Lot 6)
- High efficiency over entire load range
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Overvoltage and overcurrent protected
- EMC compliant without external components
- No load power consumption typ. 40 mW
- Industrial electrical equipment
- Smart house/building
- Test and measurement