REM15/REM20/REM30 DC/DC Series
RECOM Power's 15 W, 20 W, and 30 W isolated DC/DC power supplies for medical applications
RECOM Power's REM15, REM20, and REM30 are 15 W, 20 W, and 30 W converters specifically developed for medical applications. Each series are compact with a 1.6 inch x 1 inch footprint, are highly efficient, and possess a broad operating range of -40°C to +105°C (with derating). They come in both single output options ranging from 5 V up to 24 V and dual outputs of 5 V, 12 V, and 15 V with an extra-wide 4:1 input ratio range.
These modules feature reinforced 5 kVAC/1 minute isolation with low 2 µA leakage including B, BF, and CF compatibility. They also feature clearance and creepage distances of greater than 8.0 mm, low output ripple, and zero-load operation. They are short circuit and overload protected. These power supplies meet the stringent 2MOPP requirements under the UL/IEC/EN60601-1 3rd edition certification. Additionally, each series are certified to CB, IEC/EN, and ANSI/AAMI standards and come with a 5-year warranty.
- 2MOPP reinforced isolation at 250 VAC continuous working voltage
- Up to 5 kVAC/1 minute isolation
- Clearance and creepage distances > 8.0 mm
- 2 µA patient leakage current including B, BF, and CF compatibility
- -40°C to +105°C operating temperature range
- Single and dual outputs
- Compact size of 1.6 in. x 1 in.
- Zero-load operation
- UL/IEC/EN60601-1 3rd edition certified
- Medical equipment
- Monitoring equipment
- Harsh industrial systems